[pstricks] Getting PSTricks to work with WinEdit

Rupert McCallum rupertmccallum at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 03:14:29 CEST 2006

I'm using WinEdit and I'm having trouble getting PSTricks to work. When
I use the command \usepackage{pstricks} the software can't find the
package. I couldn't find MikTeX on my programs menu, so I downloaded
the latest version of MikTeX, but then I got a message saying "Unknown
file name database file" when I tried to install it. Can anyone help me?