[pstricks] pst-vue3D: two examples

MLuque5130 at aol.com MLuque5130 at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 20:41:53 CET 2006

Dans un e-mail daté du 09/01/2006 18:33:50 Paris, Madrid,
christian.sgraja at uni-ulm.de a écrit :

>a couple of weeks ago, Herbert and Rolf kindly helped me  with
>some comments on 3D-plotting with PSTricks.
>Moreover, Rolf  asked whether I would want to post the final
>result of my efforts to  this group.
>etc.

These are two superb examples. Perhaps you could give some precision on
represented mathematical functions? It is two examples that Herbert, I think,
will not miss to include in examples of pst-vue3D on the server of  CTAN?

Are the towers of cooling of the nuclear power stations a concrete  example?
Otherwise, if you have the time, can you offer a modelling of such  towers
with pst-vue3d?
_http://audrey555gan.ifrance.com/tours_de_refroidissement.htm_
(http://audrey555gan.ifrance.com/tours_de_refroidissement.htm)

Manuel Luque