[pstricks] pstricks and color

Poul Riis Poul.Riis at skolekom.dk
Sun Dec 18 22:47:44 CET 2005

Graphics with PSTricks <pstricks at tug.org> skriver:
>nice document,
thanks to Herbert and psticks!

>my colleague teaches the astronomy course and also maybe
>interesting in reading it ... :-)
I would be very happy if I could find someone to collaborate with,
discussing and improving the document (in an English (oder Deutsch?)
version). In fact I tried to withdraw it because it is far from finished
and it's much too early to publish it (I wasn't sure it would ever be, but
now it's there!).
The main issue of the document is to show how accurate Hipparc's model
would have been if only he had had the correct values of the parameters.
In that case Kepler would probably never have discovered his laws because
Hipparc's model was already extremely accurate!

Yours,
Poul Riis