[pstricks] pst-lens and xkeyval

dpstory at uakron.edu dpstory at uakron.edu
Fri Sep 2 00:03:41 CEST 2005

A colleague of mine is working on some amazing animation using pstricks
using the AcroTeX Presentation Bundle, still in development.  The APB uses
xkeyval which is really a super developer tool.

One of the animations uses pst-lens, which uses pst-key.tex and clashes with
xkeyval.

In pst-lens.tex, I inserted the following lines

%\input pst-key.tex
% dps 9/1/05
\ifx\XKeyValLoaded\endinput
\input pst-xkey.tex
\else
\input pst-key.tex
\fi

Would request the source file be updated with this code, or something more appropriate.

PSTricks is really a powerful set of packages, my congratulations to all PSTricky developers.

dps