[pstricks] undefined control sequence

Hendri Adriaens Hendri at uvt.nl
Tue Aug 9 15:51:26 CEST 2005

> bei meinem ersten PStricks-Versuch (linux-latex) mit der herunterladbaren
> Beispieldatei  cover0.tex (siehe anlage)  kam bei mir die Ausschrift
> "undefined control sequence" : \definecolor.

This is not reproducible here (MiKTeX 2.4, fully updated), but an educated
guess [1] tells me that you need to update pstricks.

-Hendri.

[1] pstricks nowadays loads xcolor which defines \definecolor. If the latter
is not defined, probably xcolor was not loaded, probably caused by an old
pstricks.sty.