[pstricks] pst-3dplot shifts the origin

Gabor Maroti marotig at cwi.nl
Tue May 31 00:20:07 CEST 2005

Hello Every Body,

I started recently working with the majestic pstricks package(s), and I
found something that disturbs me a bit.  The following code is supposed
to create two figures (both boxed by a frame).  The first is a polygon,
the second is skew line.  Just for fun, both the polygon and the line
are drawn twice, and the origin set it itself.

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
%\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
\begin{document}
   \begin{pspicture}(0,0)(2,2)%
     \psframe(0,0)(2,2)%
     \pspolygon[origin={0,0}](0,0)(1,0)(2,1)(1,1)%
     \pspolygon[origin={0,0}](0,0)(1,0)(2,1)(1,1)%
   \end{pspicture}

   \begin{pspicture}(0,0)(2,2)%
     \psframe(0,0)(2,2)%
     \psline[origin={0,0}]{-}(0,0)(1,1)%
     \psline[origin={0,0}]{-}(0,0)(1,1)%

It works fine.  However, if I remove the %-sign from the 3rd line and
thereby I import pst-3dplot, then the polygons start shifting to the
right while the lines in the second figure remain at their original
position.  I don't think it was supposed to work in this way...

Did I miss something?  I read here about spurious spaces, my code
doesn't seem to have any, does it?  I tried to understand a bit of the
pstricks source files but didn't get much of it :-(

I would appreciate every piece of help and hint.
Gabor

%!PS
My mailer crashed earlier this evening, I hope I haven't posted my silly
question twice.