[pstricks] pst-3dplot shifts the origin

Herbert Voss LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 31 07:54:59 CEST 2005

Gabor Maroti wrote:

> I started recently working with the majestic pstricks package(s), and I
> found something that disturbs me a bit.  The following code is supposed
> to create two figures (both boxed by a frame).  The first is a polygon,
> the second is skew line.  Just for fun, both the polygon and the line
> are drawn twice, and the origin set it itself.
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> %\usepackage{pst-3dplot}

changing this to \usepackage{pst-xkey} gives also a spurious blank

Hendri, please have a look at pst-xkey. When I comment

\def\@psset#1,\@nil{%
   \edef\XKV at tempa{\noexpand\setkeys+[psset]{\pst at famlist}}%
%  \XKV at tempa{#1}%
}

then everything is okay.

pst-xkey 1.5

pst-xkey.sty    2005/02/22 v1.5 package wrapper for pst-xkey.tex (HA)
pst-xkey.tex    2005/02/22 v1.5 PSTricks specialization of xkeyval (HA)
  xkeyval.sty    2005/05/07 v2.5 package option processing (HA)
  xkeyval.tex    2005/05/07 v2.5 key=value parser (HA)