[pstricks] xcolor, pstricks and AcroTeX

dpstory at uakron.edu dpstory at uakron.edu
Mon May 16 02:03:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to include the xcolor package as part of my AcroTeX Bundle and want it to
work smoothly with pstricks.

I took some code from pstricks.sty for loading the xcolor, and inserted it into web.sty

A typical preamble might be

\usepackage[dvipsone,tight,designv,dvipsnames]{web}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

The default is to use xcolor.

The above works, web.sty inputs xcolor, and pstricks detects this and does not reload
xcolor.

Now for the problem. Suppose a user did not want to use xcolor

\usepackage[dvipsone,tight,designv,noxcolor]{web}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

Now, pstricks will load xcolor anyway.

I guess the solution is to have a pstricks option in web so I can pass the xcolor option to it.

Is there another way?

dps