[pstricks] Re: newpsstyle and pst-3dplot compatibility when xMin, etc. included

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jan 26 21:20:32 CET 2005

Richard Hensh wrote:
> Maybe someone can help.
>
> The first picture below compiles successfully while the second does not.

I do not really know why, but this helps. Have to investigate here

  \newpsstyle{myThreeDStyle}%
      {linewidth=1.5pt,linecolor=gray,xMin=\xMin,xMax=\xMax%
      ,yMin=\yMin,yMax=\yMax,zMin=\zMin,zMax=\zMax,}%
                                                ^^^^^

Herbert

--
http://TeXnik.de/