[pstricks] Knots in pstricks

Nikos Apostolakis nea at diamond.boisestate.edu
Wed Dec 1 11:36:45 CET 2004

Hello

Has anybody written any programs for producing diagrams of
(mathematical) knots and braids using pstricks?

Thre seems to be a very interesting set of postscript programs
that allow the drawing of knot diagrams here

http://www.id.cbs.dk/~mtk/PSMath/psmT.html

and I was wondering how hard it would be to convert them to macros
for pstricks. My knowledge of postscript and programming in
general is meager so I can not easily do it myself. The code is
GPLed, I am not sure if there is a conflict with the licence of
pstricks. Is there any interest?

Thanks for your time.

--
  1 2   2 3             1 2   2 3