[pstricks] Transparent Solid-Colored Box Using pstricks

rossi at york.cuny.edu rossi at york.cuny.edu
Sat Nov 20 18:17:10 CET 2004

Hello:

I would like to be able to use pstricks to draw a transparent solid-colored box
which also has writing in the box.

Here's the scenario:

1) I have successfully constructed a graph using pstricks.

2) Now I want to superimpose on this graph (or overlay on this graph) a
solid-colored box containing writing.  But, I want this box to be transparent
so it doesn't cover up the graph underneath.  So the fill color and the writing
must be transparent.

How can I do this?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Angelo

Scanned for Malware by York College/CUNY