[pstricks] pstricks-add breaks latex-beamer?

Hendri Adriaens Hendri at uvt.nl
Mon Nov 15 18:25:01 CET 2004

> I suppose a problem with xkeyval --> Hendri, please have a look!

While waiting for a minimal example, I tried the original
example that was included in my distro while adding
\usepackage{pst-all,pstricks-add} right after \documentclass.
This did not give any problems with the public xkeyval 1.6
nor with the almost public xkeyval 1.7.

Hence please provide simple reproducible proof showing
that xkeyval is to blame, not beamer.

Thanks, best,
-Hendri.

PS: I included the example that I used as to help find the
differences and hence maybe finding a minimal example and the
cause of the trouble.