[pstricks] PSTricks and the size of pdf files

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Nov 14 13:10:02 CET 2004

Paul Smith wrote:

> Please, look carefully at your pstricks_beamer.pdf; you will then
> notice that $x$ and $y$ are partially erased in the PSTricks picture.

sure, this depends to the values of your pspicture environment.
When they are too small, something is cutted.

> On the other hand, here (at my side) ps4pdf does not output the
> PSTricks picture.

I'll send you the lyx file with private mail. I have
installed the format pdf4 with the converter ps4pdf
inside LyX (edit->configure) and I get exactly
what you want. (view->ps4pdf)

> Since LyX is too buggy regarding this issue, what editor do you recommend me?

when you know of this buggy behaviour then you can use it
anyway, but beamer has so much options that it is better
for a presentation not to use LyX, but this is your decision.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes