[pstricks] PSTricks and the size of pdf files

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:58:24 CET 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:10:02 +0100, Herbert Voss
<herbert.voss at alumni.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> I'll send you the lyx file with private mail. I have
> installed the format pdf4 with the converter ps4pdf
> inside LyX (edit->configure) and I get exactly
> what you want. (view->ps4pdf)

Thanks, Herbert. I have already configured LyX to support ps4pdf.
However, an essential thing is missing: ps4pdf (even externally to
LyX) produces a fine pdf file, but the PSTricks picture is not shown
in the pdf file produced by ps4pdf. Any ideas?

Paul