[pstricks] Re: Question about diagonal matrices

Jean-Come Charpentier Jean-Come.Charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 10 05:03:43 CET 2004

Herbert Voss wrote:
> Jean-Come Charpentier wrote:
>
>> There are a lot of dimensions and one angle wich have been found by
>> trials/errors (-40 degrees, 3ex, 3.5ex, 1.8cm). Then when you'll
>> change something, you'll have some work!
>

> or without trial and error
> [...]
> \psbrace[rot=-90,nodesep=0.2](B)(A){\small n times}
> \psbrace[rot=-90,nodesep=0.2](D)(C){\small n times}

   In fact, I had tried this solution (same kind of solution) but the
braces displayed with \psbrace are less nice than the TeX braces. Do you
allow a future fersion of pstricks-add with \psbrace wich will use the
variable width lines (in fact variable width curves) ?

(follow to pstricks list)

   Jean-Côme Charpentier