[pstricks] Re: Question about diagonal matrices

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Nov 10 06:45:23 CET 2004

Jean-Come Charpentier wrote:

>> or without trial and error
>> [...]
>> \psbrace[rot=-90,nodesep=0.2](B)(A){\small n times}
>> \psbrace[rot=-90,nodesep=0.2](D)(C){\small n times}
>>

>   In fact, I had tried this solution (same kind of solution) but the
> braces displayed with \psbrace are less nice than the TeX braces. Do you
> allow a future fersion of pstricks-add with \psbrace wich will use the
> variable width lines (in fact variable width curves) ?

sure, go on.
I had the same idea, ... but not the time ...
It should be easy to realize, because we know the difference
in pt betweeen the two nodes and the angle. So if you can
realize it, it will be fine with me.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes