[pstricks] pastricks and Windows

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Nov 5 13:19:00 CET 2004

Aziz Cherif wrote:

> What is wrong in te following .log

[ ... ]

> LaTeX Info: Redefining \ref on input line 64.
> LaTeX Info: Redefining \pageref on input line 64.
>
> PSTricks error.  See User's Guide for further information.
>                  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
> ! Bad number: `'. 0 substituted..
> \@pstrickserr ... immediate help.}\errmessage {#1}
>                                                   \endgroup

at least, givt the relevant PSTricks code, but a minimal
example would be better ... I have no crystal ball here ;-)

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes