[pstricks] compilation problems

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 8 19:24:38 CEST 2004

I am unable to display the ps file -- hadn't caught that earlier. There
appears to be a missing "if" in the LogLines Postscript code contained
in \psxs@@axes, but adding it didn't fix the problem. I don't have the
time for further debugging at the moment, so unless somebody else can
find it we might just have to wait for Herbert to have a look.

alan