[pstricks] compilation problems

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Sep 8 21:39:08 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

> I am unable to display the ps file -- hadn't caught that earlier. There
> appears to be a missing "if" in the LogLines Postscript code contained
> in \psxs@@axes, but adding it didn't fix the problem. I don't have the
> time for further debugging at the moment, so unless somebody else can
> find it we might just have to wait for Herbert to have a look.

what ps file do you refer to? The one which is build by
Jean-Michels example? I have no problem here.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes