[pstricks] Transformation into bar chart

Matthias Steinbrink M.Steinbrink at gmx.de
Tue Aug 31 22:11:46 CEST 2004

Hello PSTricks-user,

I hope that I dont ask a too silly question.

I need to transform some graphs that I have already made with pstricks into
bar charts. Is there an easy way to achieve this?

I am grateful for any help. Please see the minimal example below to see
what I mean.

Thanks in advance, Matthias

%%%Example.tex%%%
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot,pstricks-add}
\begin{document}
   \psset{xunit=.22cm,yunit=.3cm}
   \begin{figure}[h]
     \begin{center}