[pstricks] Bracket followup

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Thu Aug 26 21:44:11 CEST 2004

Subject: RE: [pstricks] Bracket followup

I haven't looked at your code, but at times like that I often put a white box over it, and put what I want over the white box.  Unsophisticated I know, but it gets you exactly what you want.  It happens that the x-axis zero and y-axis zero are often too close to eachother.  You can also do away with the labels entirely \psaxes[labels=none]...etc.

The white box that covers the zeros on one of mine looked like

\pspolygon[linecolor=white,fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=white]%

after which I just didn't bother putting in either zero at the origin.  (It's pretty obvious what are the coordinates there.)

Hope this helps.

--Mike Dougherty