[pstricks] PSTricks book

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Aug 3 15:51:23 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:10:09 +0200, Herbert Voss
> <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:
>

>>http://tinyurl.com/45r57
>>
>>for all of you, who are familiar with german and not a
>>member of the german TeX Users Group DANTE. They can order
>>it in the usual way.
>>
>>The english translation is on the way ... but you can use
>>the book anyway, it has tons of examples.
>

> The samples on the web page look great, Herbert! Congratulations! Any
> idea how long the English translation will take?

I have no idea, hope that it will not take too long time.

> Also, I found a possible typo in one of the sample files. In Tabelle
> 15.2 on page 138 it looks like Ox and Oy are 0x and 0y (i.e., "oh"
> versus "zero"). It could just be the font -- it's hard to tell for sure.

it is a font problem.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes