[pstricks] PSTricks book

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:42:00 CEST 2004

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:10:09 +0200, Herbert Voss
<Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/45r57
>
>for all of you, who are familiar with german and not a
>member of the german TeX Users Group DANTE. They can order
>it in the usual way.
>
>The english translation is on the way ... but you can use
>the book anyway, it has tons of examples.

The samples on the web page look great, Herbert! Congratulations! Any
idea how long the English translation will take?

Also, I found a possible typo in one of the sample files. In Tabelle
15.2 on page 138 it looks like Ox and Oy are 0x and 0y (i.e., "oh"
versus "zero"). It could just be the font -- it's hard to tell for sure.

Alan