[pstricks] pstricks-add

jmpapy Jean-Michel.Papy at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jul 28 16:09:17 CEST 2004

Hi Herbert,

I downloaded the last pstricks and pstricks-add and now I cannot get a
ps output anymore.

I removed all the unecessary stuff and here is the code:

\listfiles
\documentclass[10pt]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add}
\title{The Tile}
\author{The Authors}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
\section{Introduction}
Here starts the introduction...
\end{document}

the log file is attached.

If I put a comment symbol before \usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add} I
get a ps output.

Any clue ?
thnak you
JM