[pstricks] pst-pie package: drawing pie charts

Jean-Come Charpentier Jean-Come.Charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 14 23:53:21 CEST 2004

Christophe Jorssen wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Jean-Côme Charpentier and I have been working for a while on a new pstricks
>package that will draw pie charts. The package is under developement but we
>would like to have some feedback, feature requests, suggestions on what
>we've done so far. Any better translation/name for parameters are also
>welcomed.

Yes!  We are (Christophe and I) ok about the main concept but we are
under discussion sometimes about syntax.

>The project is at http://christophe.jorssen.free.fr/pst-pie
>
>3D pie charts are in an active development but it is far more complicated
>than 2D ones, so it may take some time before we release it in a fully
>pstricks-package style.

I'm optimistic!  Some 3D pie charts have been draw but there is
occasionally (often?) bugs. I thinks that this bugs must be fixed during
this week or the next one.  After, we have to write the code for
properly inclusion in Pstricks world.

Jean-Côme Charpentier

PS : Yesterday, I have posted a message for you (Christophe) with a
code. I have fixed some bugs but not all.