[pstricks] pst-pie package: drawing pie charts

Jean-Come Charpentier Jean-Come.Charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 15 17:36:30 CEST 2004

Herbert Voss wrote:

> Christophe Jorssen wrote:
>

>> 3D pie charts are in an active development but it is far more
>> complicated
>> than 2D ones, so it may take some time before we release it in a fully
>

> have a look at Manuels pst-vue3d, then anything seems to
> be easy.

  I have read the documentation but it seems that we shall have some
problems with ellipsoid-cylinder (I don't know the right word in
english!) if we use pst-vue.  Furthermore, some "ellipsoid-cylinders"
must be split in two parts and pst-vue don't do that in an automatic way
I presume.

  Jean-C\^ome Charpentier