[pstricks] pstricks documentation

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Fri May 14 00:55:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

will future versions of pstricks be documented in a single
file/something searchable?

I always encounter myself reading or seeing stuff done in
pstricks and wanting to imply something similar but not knowning
where to start reading (next to the package documentation that
is):

http://www.tug.org/applications/PSTricks/
http://www.pstricks.de/
http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html
http://members.aol.com/ManuelLuque1/Page-didactique.htm
http://members.aol.com/ManuelLuque1/mariotte.tex

Especially the last link includes a few snipplets I'd like to
adapt but don't have the slightest idea where to start reading
(even beeing albe to read to code).

I haven't taken a look at the snapshot from today.

Will the new TLC include further insights (ordered but not yet
arrived)?

TIA,

Patrick
--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.