[pstricks] pstricks Update

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu May 13 17:18:26 CEST 2004

Since more than 10 months we tried to get in contact
with Denis, but without success. This is the reason
why we prepared some new updates of

pstricks.tex
pstricks.sty
pstricks.pro
pst-all.sty

pstricks.tex contains the ellipse macro, which were also
part of the old beta version, a new fill style and some
bug fixes. The ellipse stuff is nearly the code, which
Denis integrated in his version of pstricks - patch 15.
The pstricks.pro contains the new dash procedure, which
has now four parameters: black white black white.
For more information read the doc file.

All files are available for testing at
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/
If no one complains, we will put these files on CTAN
as soon as possible.