[pstricks] SpecialCoor causes offsets.

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Jul 3 22:49:18 CEST 2003

>>>>> "John.Culleton" == John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> writes:

    John.Culleton> If I take out the SpecialCoor statement and of course eliminate the doorway
    John.Culleton> described in polar coordinates, then all the psframe figures settle back in
    John.Culleton> their expected places.

  It looks like the classical effect of a spurious blank introduced somewhere.
This could be an undetected bug, but as usual nothing can be done without a
minimal test case which exhibit the problem. I also need the .log file, to see
which patch levels of the files you use.

D.G.