[pstricks] SpecialCoor causes offsets.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 3 03:11:16 CEST 2003

I am creating a floor plan for my wife's new kitchen. Now here is an anomaly.
I can create normal figures using cartesian coordinates with no problem.
But I wanted to show a doorway with the door partly open so I enabled
SpecialCoor. In theory this should have no effect on figures laid out
in the regular way. In fact all psframe figures were displaced downward by
four units. (my unit=.02in, I am doing the layout with one inch =.02in. )
If I take out the SpecialCoor statement and of course eliminate the doorway
described in polar coordinates, then all the psframe figures settle back in
their expected places.

The SpecialCoor statement did not affect the lines I drew, only the psframe
figures.  The sequence of drawing statements seemed to have no effect.

Is a puzzlement!
--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters & Indexers