[pstricks] pstricks.doc

Alan Ristow Alan.Ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Sun Apr 27 06:04:55 CEST 2003

Hi again,

pstricks.doc has been a very useful document to me as I try to learn some
of the finer points of pstricks. It would be so nice to have a typeset
version; unfortunately, the document, as distributed, does not seem to run
well. I was almost able to make it work like this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{tvz-code}
\begin{document}
  \input{pstricks.doc}
\end{document}

However, I first had to comment \input art11.sty out of tvz-code.sty and
tvz-hax.sty, and replace instances of "\command" (where command = any
command name) with \verb|\command|. At this point, it ran smoothly until
it reached the first use of the macro environment (\begin{macro}) and I
decided it would be wise to ask for advice.

Is there a simple, reliable way to process pstricks.doc into a typeset dvi?

Thanks again!

Alan Ristow