[pstricks] \includegraphics - A NEWBIE QUESTION, PLEASE HELP !!

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Wed Sep 4 14:14:21 CEST 2002

>>>>> "Stanislaw.Findeisen" == Stanislaw Findeisen <sf181257 at zodiac.mimuw.edu.pl> writes:

    Stanislaw.Findeisen> I am having a problem regarding .eps graphics inclusion. I am using the
    Stanislaw.Findeisen> graphicx package, and simply include my picture with the command like

  Your question has nothing related to PSTricks, so has nothing to do here.
You must first understand what are mailing lists done for.

  For generic questions like yours, use the Usenet forum comp.text.tex
or one of the national TeX forums (I believe that there exist one for Polish
people).

D.G.