[pstricks] Support of PSTricks in preview-latex

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Mar 12 23:03:56 CET 2002

  [This message has an interest for Emacs users.]

    Bageshri.Sathe> I have some doubt regarding eps export. We can use
    Bageshri.Sathe> either of PSTtoEPS or TEXtoEPS for generating eps
    Bageshri.Sathe> files. But

    Bageshri.Sathe> ...

    Bageshri.Sathe> What can I do if I want to generate different eps
    Bageshri.Sathe> files (one for each figure) from a single tex file?

> [pstricks] PSTtoEPS or TEXtoEPS help
> Sun, 4 Nov 2001 21:33:04 +0100

    D.G.>  For Web2c based TeX systems, look at pdfTricks
    D.G.> CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/supported/pdftricks which implement in fact such
    D.G.> things internally, using the ability of these implementations to make system
    D.G.> calls. If you are an (X)Emacs user you can also look at Preview-LaTeX
    D.G.> CTAN/support/preview-latex, which implement in another way the same kind of
    D.G.> requirements (there is no PSTricks support in Preview-LaTeX for the moment,
    D.G.> but it must be possible to have it - I know how to hack sadly the current
    D.G.> version for that, so it must be possible to have a clean support later...)

  David Kastrup tell me that the version 0.6.1 of "preview-latex", just
released and uploaded on CTAN, include now the support for PSTricks (using the
"psfixbb" option of the `preview' package). This could interest Emacs users
(XEmacs is not yet supported, but messages in the mailing list let think that
this will happen in a reasonnable future).

CTAN: support/preview-latex/preview-latex-0.6.1.tar.gz

http://sourceforge.net/projects/preview-latex

D.G.