[pstricks] Hi

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Mar 12 22:13:56 CET 2002

>>>>> "jrondon" == jrondon  <jrondon at ing.ula.ve> writes:

    jrondon> I write you to ask them if will exist  some command that to work with the
    jrondon> environment
    jrondon> \begin{pspicture}... \end{pspicture} such that the same one labels me the
    jrondon> figures and that it works as the \caption {} in the environment
    jrondon> \begin{figure}...\end{figure}

  I do not clearly understand the question. You have just to put the
"pspicture" environment inside a "figure" one to have all the features of
this last environment. A pspicture environment will just build a TeX box.

  You will found a lot of examples in the available source files. For instance,
look at the example on Euler constant on:
http://tug.org/applications/PSTricks/Mathematics/

D.G.