[pstricks] Using the "psplot"

Michael M. Dougherty doughem at swosu.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:48:28 CET 2001

Stephane,
It would be helpful if you sent us a list of functions you would like to
see plotted, and we can send you some code.  It is really quite easy
once you get started.  If you've never done Reverse Polish Notation it
takes some getting used to but is also quite easy.  I have given my
calculus classes notes with many functions plotted in PSTricks (though I
admitted defeat and needed help from the list for plotting, for
instance, direction fields).  As Chris pointed out, you don't need to go
to Mathematica, etc., and besides, the output from Mathematica is not so
much presentation-quality as with PSTricks properly coded.
--Mike Dougherty