[pstricks] PSTtoEPS or TEXtoEPS help

bageshri sathe bageshri_s at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 10:27:17 CET 2001

Hi,

I have some doubt regarding eps export. We can use
either of PSTtoEPS or TEXtoEPS for generating eps
files. But

(1) PSTtoEPS works only for the "pure" graphics
objects.
(2) TEXtoEPS requries that the input TEX file is only
one page long.

What can I do if I want to generate different eps
files (one for each figure) from a single tex file?

Using PSTtoEPS this can be done by specifying
different output file name for each use of the
PSTtoEPS command. But my graphics objects are not
"pure" graphics.

Since threre are multiple figures in my document, use
of TEXtoEPS will always generate a single .eps file,
whereas I want to have a different eps file for
different figures.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bageshri.