[pstricks] image and text in double box

John culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Oct 12 20:47:02 CEST 2001

I want to construct a \psdblframebox such that the upper part of the
box is occupied by an eps figure and the lower part by several lines
of description. Think of a typical advertisement and you will get the idea.

In all my attempts the text stubbornly refuses to go where I want it. Also,
when I add teext the whole doubleframebox enlarges and relocates. Here is a
fragment of some current (nonoworking) code:

\rput(2,6.7){\psdblframebox
{\vbox width 2in
{\hbox{A Lovely Low Rancher}
\epsfbox{housea.eps}
\hbox{A lovely, low rancher}
}}
}

\psgrid(0,0)(7,9)

The \psgrid is just to help me line things up.

Any thoughts? I am working under a deadline. I know I could just make the
whole thing in gimp but I suspect pstricks properly handled will do it.

All answers appreciated.

John Culleton