[pstricks] legends

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Jan 9 10:47:10 CET 2001

>>>>> "Richard.Hensh" == Richard Hensh <hensh at math.msu.edu> writes:

    Richard.Hensh> Can someone tell me how the entries were created in Table 4.3 on page 103 of
    Richard.Hensh> the Latex Graphics Companion? For example, I would like to create a legend
    Richard.Hensh> in a document that I am working on. In it I use -->> to indicate a
    Richard.Hensh> "control"...so I would like to
    Richard.Hensh> do something like this:

    Richard.Hensh> ------------------
    Richard.Hensh> |      Legend     |
    Richard.Hensh> |                 |