pstricks and graphicx(?) problem

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Sat Jun 3 12:17:02 CEST 2000

    Ioannis.Thavoris> For some reason I cannot import figures (*.eps) when I use
    Ioannis.Thavoris> the pst-all package. Next is the main TeX file. The last package
    Ioannis.Thavoris> at the preamble is the pst-all. When I call it the figures disappear
    Ioannis.Thavoris> (even from the table of figures!!!!). The same thing happens also with
    Ioannis.Thavoris> the pstricks package. Let me know how I can solve this.

  In any case, ever track a problem by trying to reduce the test case to the
shortest one. You can't easily diagnose a problem with so many degrees of
freedom like in your example (that nobody would be able to run as it require
several local packages).

  As usual, try a reduced example as the next one, look at the .log file, add
a \tracingmacros=1 line at the beginning of the document, etc.

\documentclass{report}

\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pst-all}

\begin{document}

\includegraphics[width=5cm]{...}

\end{document}

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>