problems with light gray

Soulet soulet at irsamc2.ups-tlse.fr
Mon Oct 4 12:18:16 CEST 1999

Hello!

Here is a problem, who knows the solution?

I have two files:

-file 1 is a very small postscript file that draws a square whose gray is
defined by the postscript command setcmykcolor[ 0 0 0 0.09 ]

-file 2 is a DVPIS file generated by using pstricks and the command
\newcolor{grise}{0 0 0 0.09} in order to write some text on a light gray
background

(Do not pay attention to any sintax error, files are correct)

Files 1 and 2 produce a beautifull light gray on a laser Lexmark OPTRA 1250 S

File 1 also gives a beautifull light gray on a typesetter (film) but file 2
gives an indescriptible result...

Why?

(I use an old version of pstricks but I checked that \newcolor... includes the
true poscript command in its definition!)

Thank you in avance for any help

Yves Soulet

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>