xdvi.bin: special "header=pstricks.pro" not implemented

Iosif Pinelis ipinelis at mtu.edu
Thu Feb 18 20:01:09 CET 1999

Hi,

My sun machine is a part of a server network. The version of
xdvi we have responds

xdvi.bin:  special "header=pstricks.pro" not implemented

and shows no pstricks but dvips works ok. Our computer admistrators
don't know how to fix this. Can you please help with any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
Iosif Pinelis
Dept of Math Sciences

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>