Pstricks and OzTex Again

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Jul 9 18:40:08 CEST 1998

>>>>> "Yvon.Thoraval" == Yvon Thoraval <Yvon.Thoraval at wanadoo.fr> writes:

    Yvon.Thoraval> I've got a numerous warning messages like those :

    >> LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmr/m/n' in size <108.405> not available
    >> (Font) size <24.88> substituted on input line 4.
    >> Overfull \hbox (37.14838pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 5--109
    >> LaTeX Warning: Float too large for page by 31.63815pt on input line 159.

  In any case, all are warnings and have no important impact on the result.
And the two last kinds are expected (for this demonstration file, I prefer to
force to have more drawings by page and less pages in the document).

    Yvon.Thoraval> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [mem_max=500000].
    Yvon.Thoraval> \pst at code ....17517 lineto 131.2948 30.345

  But this one is the only important error message, as it doesn't allow to
generate the document. In fact 550446 words of memory are needed to compile
test-pst.tex, that is to say just a little more that you have defined...

    Yvon.Thoraval> Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
    Yvon.Thoraval>  3775 strings out of 12309
    Yvon.Thoraval>  39284 string characters out of 268829
    Yvon.Thoraval>  500002 words of memory out of 500001
    Yvon.Thoraval>  5791 multiletter control sequences out of 10000
    Yvon.Thoraval>  18509 words of font info for 52 fonts, out of 60000 for 256
    Yvon.Thoraval>  14 hyphenation exceptions out of 2551
    Yvon.Thoraval>  30i,20n,53p,273b,786s stack positions out of 600i,150n,200p,3000b,2000s

  The complete requirements to compile the file are - of course on my platform
(I add this information in the updated doc/README file):

  3832 strings
 39799 string characters
550446 words of memory
  6022 multiletter control sequences
 17049 words of font info for 54 fonts
    18 hyphenation exceptions
30i,20n,53p,269b,786s stack positions

  So, after a new small increase of the TeX memory, you must succeed to
generate the document.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>