extending pst-gradient

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Apr 23 22:21:59 CEST 1998

  I re-read some days ago the code I sent April 10. I found two typos in the
PostScript code - with minor influence in fact.

   {0 GradientPosX eq {0 GradientPosX eq {2 copy translate} if} if}

must obviously be read:
   {0 GradientPosX eq {0 GradientPosY eq {2 copy translate} if} if}

and:

% The default center used is the center of the bounding box of the object
      0 GradientPosX eq
        {0 GradientPosX eq

must obviously be read:
        {0 GradientPosY eq

  In any case, I plan to create one day a new Web page to put this kind of
extensions (as for relative coordinates, extensions of \psplot, etc.), which
will be easier to maintain and to retrieve than in the various archives of the
mailing list.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>