LaTeXing pst-user.tex

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Apr 23 22:06:09 CEST 1998

>>>>> "Eduardo.Nahum.Ochs" == Eduardo Nahum Ochs <edrx at mat.puc-rio.br> writes:

    Eduardo.Nahum.Ochs> Anyone knows how to make pst-usr.tex typeset under LaTeX2e (i.e.,

  Hum... I clearly think that it is not a good idea. I just try to do it as
exercice, and if I "nearly" succeed (i.e. with only minor problems remaining),
it require several horrible hacks.

  This source file is clearly obsolete and is mainly given for people who want
to be able to copy some examples inside it - at opposite the PSTricks examples
must continue to work today.

  And in any case, you will obtain nothing more compiling this file. Use the
PostScript version (available in several parts in obsolete/doc) by itself.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>