PSTricks and PPC

Alexander Leonessa gt1434a at cad.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:21:31 CET 1998

Michal,
Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I was out of town for the weekend :-)
I finally got my PSTricks to work, what I had to do is to rename

textures17.con  ->  pstricks.con

like you did (this is the only file I renamed though, I noticed instead you
changed also other files). After that, I compiled pst-make.tex,
in this way some other files got automatically updated.
I still don't see anything on the screen using the TeXture
preview window, instead I need to use MAC-GS that I downloaded
from a C-TAN site. It prints fine anyway and I am using an
Apple Laser Writer PRO.
Everybody, please let me know if I missed something or if there is
a better way to istall PSTricks on a MAC platform.
ALEX

Alexander Leonessa		Lab:  (404)-894-3474
331434 GA Tech Station		Home: (404)-206-9669
Atlanta, GA  30332-1380		Fax:  (404)-894-3474

Email: gt1434a at cad.gatech.edu

"Whatever one man is capable of conceiving,
                     other men will be able to achieve."
       Jules Verne
with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>