PSTricks and Textures

Gregory A. Ruderman ruderman at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:30:59 CET 1998

>I am having troubles with installing PSTricks for use with Textures. I am
>running Textures 1.7.7. When I try to typeset the file pst_test.doc,
>everything goes well on the TeX level, i.e., I am not getting any TeX
>error messages, but my printer does not print anything else than
>
>   ERROR: undefined
>   OFFENDING COMMAND: TX at save
>
>   STACK:

Interesting.  I've tried running PSTricks and Textures (1.7.5 through
1.8.3) and I get similar behavior, except for me the offending command is
"restore" (I think that's it, it's been a while since I tried...)

So I guess there're at least two people trying to get this to work...

Gregory A. Ruderman             / \ \ "...and all the science I don't
  ruderman at uiuc.edu            |   | \  understand is just my job five
                               | U |  \ days a week."
Air Force Research Laboratory /| S |\  \       -- Elton John "Rocket Man"
Edwards AFB, California      | | A | |  |---------------------------------
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~ruderman  |   I am a rocket scientist"
-----Creator of the 'Axial Tilt is the Reason for the Season' buttons-----

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>