[protext] Problem installing proText

Corral Arroyo Pablo cpablo at phys.chem.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 18 13:50:46 CET 2019

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 This is Pablo Corral Arroyo, from ETH Zurich. I am trying to install proTeXt but the next message shows up in the log when I try to run the instalation:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "protext-setup.py", line 298, in <module>
  File "protext-setup.py", line 97, in __init__
  File "wx\_controls.pyc", line 494, in __init__
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe7 in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)

 I would be greatful if you could tell me how to solve this problem.

 Best regards,
 Pablo