[pracjourn-forum] Weird error with solution

Peter Flom Flom at ndri.org
Tue Sep 12 19:20:33 CEST 2006

>>> pflynn at ucc.ie 9/12/2006 9:46 am >>> wrote
<<<
That's excellent! Well found.

Thanks.  I am good at making errors :-)

<<<
It's as clear as mud: \bottomrule needs to be at the start of a new
table row, because it uses \noalign (which can only work on whole
lines), but it doesn't check for that condition (it should). So if
there has been no \\, it fails. I don't know how to test for being
at the start of a new row, but I suspect it's possible. Perhaps you
could email the author (Simon Fear) and see if he can add the test.

I can't find his e-mail address anywhere.....

Peter