[pracjourn-forum] Pitfalls (was: Some initial thoughts

Peter Flynn pflynn at ucc.ie
Tue Apr 26 13:13:27 CEST 2005

Could the list at http://www.ucc.ie:8080/cocoon/cc/elec-pub/latex/howto
(which I cobbled together from Christina's excellent
set of comments) form a basis for this?

As this is a discrete task, not actually bound to the
PracJourn work, I suggest we take it to a forum of its
own (eg pitfalls at tug.org or something...Karl?)

I suggest the first step would be to ensure the list of
reserved characters is bulletproof, so that anyone following
the advice will be virtually guaranteed error-free TeX on
those grounds (whatever about other errors).

Then perhaps parcel out the remaining topics...

///Peter