[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf-umlcd

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun May 22 23:09:57 CEST 2022

Hello The PGF/TikZ Team,

Thanks for this upload:

On Sun 22 May 2022 at 14:55:59 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       pgf-umlcd
> Version:       0.3 2022-05-22
> Uploader:      The PGF/TikZ Team <pgf-tikz at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /graphics/pgf/contrib/pgf-umlcd/
> License:       gpl2 lppl1.3c
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  doc/latex/pgf-umlcd/RELEASE_NOTES.md
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
> The release files are signed using a detached signature.
>  You can obtain the signature from the GitHub release page
>  https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf-umlcd/releases/download/0.3/pgf-umlcd_0.3.tar.gz.sig

  petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$ gpg --verify pgf-umlcd_0.3.tar.gz.sig
  gpg: assuming signed data in 'pgf-umlcd_0.3.tar.gz'
  gpg: Signature made Sun 22 May 2022 02:55:51 PM CEST
  gpg:                using RSA key 41648B8DA06BD48CDBB622B1B6682EA70DAF83D4
  gpg: Good signature from "pgf-tikz at tug.org" [unknown]
  gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
  Primary key fingerprint: 4164 8B8D A06B D48C DBB6  22B1 B668 2EA7 0DAF 83D4
  petra at comedy:/home/ftpmaint/limbo$

 Feedback to submitter:

  demo/multiple-inheritance.tex was marked as "executable" and
  had CR-LF line terminators.
  https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#filepermissions
  https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#crlf
  Both corrected before installing on the archive.

 The update has been installed on our core server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have
 had enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/pgf-umlcd/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/pgf-umlcd

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.